Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Currently Heavily Listening To

Hey gang!

Things have been quite busy as of late with finishing up the Benevolent album, we're really taking our time in brushing it all out and getting the final vocal and guitar solo tracks on there; it's sounding pretty intense!

In the midst of all of that I thought I'd share what I've been listening to heavily, don't be shy to share what YOU have been playing a lot of in the comments section below:

  1. Meshuggah - Koloss
  2. Lamb of God - Sacrament
  3. Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
  4. Chimaira - Resurrection
  5. Deftones - Diamond Eyes
  6. Katatonia - Night is the New Day (I actually haven't checked out the new record yet!)
  7. Transatlantic - Whirlwind
  8. Metallica - Death Magnetic
  9. Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
  10. Slash - Slash (I haven't checked out the new album yet as well, for shame!)
  11. Within Temptation - The Unforgiving
Looking at it now, it's an intensely diverse list! I enjoy any and all good music so that's as far as my appreciation for any band's work goes and even a lot of it ends up inspiring me to do new things and explore new sonic possibilities!

What have you been listening to? What new bands have you been checking out?

Talk soon!
Hadi

No comments:

Post a Comment