Saturday, June 16, 2012

Offering a New Service: Producing Bands

Hey guys!

I figured I'll put this out there publicly as I've been corresponding with a few people on producing their band's work. If you've got a band or you're a solo artist working on a song/record do hit me up as I'm going to be offering this service now.

The production stuff can involve things such as:
  • Songwriting advise
  • Instrument layering and textures
  • Guitar/bass tone crafting
  • Drums programming and drum tones
  • And more!
Additionally, as an added option if you would like the work to be mixed/mastered I can arrange for that as well with my good buddy Sajid "Sarj" Masood from Sarj's Studio, who mixes all the Benevolent (Divided EP and the upcoming album) stuff and other projects that I've worked.

Shoot me an email at aytch87@gmail.com or on my Facebook and we can talk it out.

Cheers,
Hadi

No comments:

Post a Comment